Spinach All Green – Desi Vegetable Seeds
|Seeds per Packet
|Spinach all green
|Up to 8 inches
|Spring as well as fall and winter season
|Easy to grow
Planting And Care
- Keep well watered to avoid bolting
- Avoid over-watering
- Water when the soil feels dry to touch
- Apply nitrogen-rich fertilizer in the growing stages
- Avoid damage to the roots if you wish to grow further
Spinach All Green Care
- The best growing technique for spring and summer crops is to sow direct into prepared seed beds in the kitchen garden or greenhouse border
- Grow at closer density for baby leaf
- Tip a small amount of seed into your hand, take a pinch and spread thinly along the trench
- Cover with soil, label and water
|Well-drained soil, Loamy Soil
|70 degrees F
|Apply any organic fertilizer.
|Spring sowings should be ready to be picked in 40 to 50 days. Harvest in the morning.
Spinach All Green Special Feature
About Spinach All Green
Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more versatile in both its nutrition and its ability to be eaten raw or cooked.