Sheesham, Sheesham Tree, Indian Rosewood Tree – Plant
|Plant Height||14 inch (36 cm)|
|Plant Spread||7 inch (18 cm)|
|Common Name||Pan-Futi, air plant, cathedral bells, life plant, miracle leaf, and Goethe plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||30-120 cm tall, but can sometimes reach up to 2 m in height|
|Flower Colour||Greenish-yellow to pinkish-red|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Plant it in a terra cotta pot with drainage holes in the bottom.
- Use a sandy, well drained soil such as a cactus potting mix or one part peat moss mixed with two parts loam and sand.
- Repot in the spring but only if the plant outgrows its pot.
- Use a container that is only slightly larger than the original pot.
- Place your plants in a bright location with plenty of direct sunlight.
- Kalanchoe plants require a minimum of four hours of sun daily and grow best in temperatures that range between 50 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Water after the soil dries to a depth of about 2 inches during the spring and summer months with room-temperature water.
- Add water to the potting mix and not the plant itself. To prevent rot, do not allow the leaves to get wet.
- Feed every three months between March and September using a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
- Bring your plants indoors before the first frost or if the temperature drops below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Reduce watering during the winter months using just enough water to keep the soil moist.
In India, this is found in Himalayas, Kashmir and Khasi Hills of Assam. It is also found in Pakistan, Nepal, Egypt, Brazil, Arabia, Myanmar, Africa, Thailand, India, Central and East Asia. Nowadays, the plant is cultivated in Andhra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala in large scale and sold to pharmaceutical companies. It grows up well in slopes of the dry hill. It also grows in Indian plains.
Sunlight Full Sun Watering medium Soil Well-drained soil Temperature 25 to 30 degrees C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer
Bryophyllum Special Feature
Entire plant. May be collected year round; preferably used fresh.
- The plant is used for an ornamental purpose
- Bryophyllum pinnatum plants are used as a folkloric medicine to heal wounds and treat infections and bowel diseases, among other ailments, according to a study in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Note: Please consult your health expert
Email when stock available
Dalbergia sissoo is perennial large deciduous tree in Fabaceae family with a light crown. Leaves are leathery, alternate, pinnately compound.Young shoots are downy and drooping and stems are light brown to dark gray in color. Flowers are whitish to pink, fragrant, nearly sessile,.
|Dimensions||42 × 12 × 12 cm|