Rubber Tree, Rubber Plant, Ficus elastica (Ruby, Pink) – Plant
|Plant Height||16 inch (41 cm)|
|Plant Spread||6 inch (15 cm)|
|Common Name||Ficus elastica zulu shield,Rubber Plant Ruby, Ficus Ruby Pink|
|Maximum Reachable Height||1.5 to 3 m|
|Bloom Time||Rarely flowers|
Planting And Care
- Planted in warm areas of the world for fruit, shade, and ornamentals.
- Use sharp pruning shears to avoid tearing the stems.
- Water regularly to keep it healthy.
- Watch for sooty mold. You can remove it by simply wiping off the affected leaves with mild soapy water.
Rubber Tree Care
Bright light required. Plants can take direct sunlight too. But do not place plants from low light to direct sunlight – they will get scorched. Move them gradually.
Sunlight Partial sun, Requires shade Watering Low Soil Loamy soil Temperature 20 to 40 degrees C Fertilizer Use any organic fertilizer. Feed once a month spring through summer with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
Rubber Tree Special Feature
The rubber plant is all about having a small tree indoors with broad shiny attractive leaves.
Rubber Tree Uses
- Used for decorations in homes, shops and offices
- Good to keep inside homes and terraces
This Product Contains
SrNo Item name
1 Rubber Tree, Rubber Plant, Ficus elastica (Ruby, Pink) – Plant
2 5 inch (13 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
About Rubber Tree
The rubber plant or Ficus ruby pink is a popular ornamental plant from the Ficus genus. In its natural habitat it grows over 30 metres tall, however, the varieties grown indoors are a much more manageable height.
|Dimensions||42 × 12 × 12 cm|