Nariyal, Coconut Tree (Green, Grown Through Seeds) – Plant
|Plant Height||24 inch (61 cm)|
|Plant Spread||7 inch (18 cm)|
|Common Name||Ram phal, Bullocks heart|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 10 to 15 m|
|Bloom Time||Spring, Summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- The small tree that produces large heart-shaped tropical fruit with soft acid pulp.
- Custard Apple grows as a semi-evergreen and is a flowering edible fruit.
- Being an evergreen plant, it will be evergreen in mild areas but otherwise deciduous.
- Custard Apple is known for its tree growth habit.
Annona growing tree of the family Annonaceae and also known as Sop, Annona evergreen perennial but in a cold weather become deciduous. Can grow in tropics Mediterranean or subtropical climate.Flower small green-yellowish, separate times on the same tree female and male flower, the flowers are protogyny at first female and after
Sunlight Full sun to part shade Watering Medium Soil Well-drained soil Temperature 25 to 41 degrees C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer. Harvest Season Spring, Summer
Ramphal Special Feature
Annona reticulata is cultivated around the world for its edible fruits.
- The plant is used for the ornamental purpose
- The leaves are used internally against worms, and externally to treat abscesses
- Crushed leaves or a paste of the flesh may be poulticed on boils, abscesses and ulcers
- Note: USe only after consulting the specialist
- The ripe fruits are edible
- The sweetish fruit varies considerably in quality; some are eaten raw but most often they are used in preserves, drinks, ice cream, puddings etc
A coconut tree is an exceptional plant which is at home in tropical countries. With its pinnate leaves the coconut palm is beautiful to look at.
If you have access to a fresh coconut, you might think that it would be fun to grow a coconut plant, and you would be right. Growing a coconut palm tree is easy and fun. Below you will find the steps for planting coconuts and growing coconut palms from them.Coconuts are exotic, edible fruits produced in coconut trees.
The coconut tree is a kind of palm tree with a single, straight trunk and it has got lots of uses and great importance since prehistoric times. It is one of those trees where you can find uses for all the parts including the fruits, wood and leaves. In many places in South India, coconut trees are widely cultivated and they are grown in homes as well as farms for profit as well as for home use.
Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun. Prefers fertile, slightly alkaline, loose, somewhat gritty loams with good drainage. Add lime to acidic soils to adjust the soil pH. Best grown with regular and consistent moisture during the growing season.
|Dimensions||42 × 12 × 12 cm|