Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii, Meetha Neem – Plant
|6 inch (15 cm)
|5 inch (13 cm)
|Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Meetha Neem, Murraya koenigii
|Maximum Reachable Height
|2.00 to 6.00 Metres
|Easy to grow
Planting And Care
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Keep the plant outdoor with bright natural light.
- Initially (Seedling stage) protect the curry plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Curry plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the curry plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
About Curry Leaves
The Curry plant is native to the Indian subcontinent, and can be found growing wild throughout the country and temperate climates and has compound leaves areas where it can grow up to 5 – 6 meters high. Its green elongated leaves are glossy, aromatic and beautiful.
|42 × 12 × 12 cm