Aloe vera – Succulent Plant
|Plant Height||6 inch (15 cm)|
|Plant Spread||6 inch (15 cm)|
|Common Name||Aloe, Ghrita-kumari, Korphad|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 60 centimeters.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Keep the plant outdoor in natural bright light / indoor indirect bright light or artificial bright light.
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in oragnic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
About Aloe Vera
Aloe vera belongs to the Asphodelaceae family. Aloe vera cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. Aloe vera also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors and outdoor. The leaves are thick and fleshy, green to grey-green.
It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments for minor burns and sunburns. Note: Any variety of these plants will be delivered, a few shown