Aglaonema Diamond Bay – Plant
|18 inch (46 cm)
|6 inch (15 cm)
|Aglaonema Diamond Bay
|Maximum Reachable Height
|Up to 1.21 meter
|Easy to grow
Planting And Care
Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect natural light or bright artifical light.
- Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing aglaonema plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season but do not let the plant dry out completely.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
For re-potting procedure click here<br?></br?>
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not place your plant in bright direct sunlight it can burn the leaves of plant.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Aglaonema Diamond Bay Care
Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
This Product Contains
SrNo Item name
1 Aglaonema Diamond Bay – Plant
2 6 inch (15 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
About Aglaonema Diamond Bay
Aglaonema is also quite an undemanding plant considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with silver edges. The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect.
The plant is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness (this cultivar requires minimal care) and beautiful ornamental leaves.